2007年8月11日星期六

This is the true case reported by "Mingsheng Bao"

This is the true case reported by "Mingsheng Bao"(A newspaper from Taiwan)


Title:I want more money-A poor story of our Taiwanese employees

I used to work in an ASE(Advanced Semi-Conductor Engineering 日月光)company,but last August, my company forced our 1500 employees(including to resign from work,and i was unemployeed in one year, later I joined a company "Champion"(長宏人力仲介公司) which provides us a job opportunity with less money(only 17000 NT )and with working 12 hours a day, 5 days a week and without giving health insurance(which means I have to pay 650 NT a month by myself)

But money what i earned is not enough to pay all cost to my living,eating,etc.

Am I unlucky? Sure, but i'm not the only one. Most people in Taiwan have lost their job and they need to accept this opportunity of a job with "working in a long hours and receiving less money"
I've been disappointed to our DDP government(although i voted them in 2004). They don't do anything to change our bad economic situation but all of us Taiwanese at least want to see "some changes".
Just wanna "some changes", ok? If either Chinese Communist Party or KMT can do some changes on this bad economic situation, then why not voting them?
Now, this thing comes to my mind:"DDP always wants the independence of Taiwan and it's not independent now. If it is independent , we will have more unfortunate life than now in future"


Is Taiwan very rich? Yes, but only 25% of Taiwan's population is very rich.
And there're 75% of Taiwan's population living like my standard,so i'm not the first who has this case.

没有评论: